Digga Excavations is committed to delivering services in a manner which minimises our potential impact on the environment.
In all areas of operation Digga Excavations aims to:
- Consider the environment as part of all our business activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and sub-contractors, and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner through training and discussion
- Promote the efficient use of materials and resources, with respect to their environmental impact
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance
Digga Excavations maintains accreditation under the International Standard ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems, which sets the industry benchmark for environmental management and protection.